- “Greeters” to welcome people before platform on Sunday, make name tags and hand out the program.
- Sound technicians to set up and monitor microphones for the Sunday platform or Friday night Good Coffee House.
- Flowers to decorate for Sunday Platform.
- A wreath to decorate our front door.
- Set-up and Clean-up for Lunch with the Bunch. Arrive 30 minutes early to help set up or stay after to clean-up.
- Gardening in our beautiful backyard.
Our Sunday School needs include the following, and if you are interested contact our Leader. For safety concerns, all volunteers who work with our children must be members in good standing for more than six months.
- Supervise play and greet new parents and children.
- Update our CSA bulletin board.
- Become a Coming of Age advisor.
- Assist with our CSA Sleepovers (or the breakfasts the next day).
- Lead a nature walk.
- Join our Parent Committee.
- Be a parent liaison for a classroom (one week commitment slots).
BSEC relies on its committees composed of active members and volunteers for a variety of tasks necessary for the operation of the society.