Thank you all who helped make our Refuge Welcome Dinner Such a successful event. BSEC members and several organizations and volunteers got together to warmly welcome new friends from all over the world who recently came to make NYC their homes. We are glad you are here, and our doors are always open to you!
We would like to thank everyone who helped make this event a success. Below you will find some images from this inspiring day.
Dear AEU Members and Friends
Future of Ethical Societies (FES), the young members of the Ethical Culture Movement, are preparing a fantastic conference in Asheville, North Carolina May 26-29 and fun activities at the AEU Assembly in Baltimore, Maryland June 8-11.
Join young Ethical Humanists in North Carolina this Memorial Day Weekend for the 14th annual Future of Ethical Societies (FES) Conference! FESXIV Flier JPG & PDF. Conference fee of $50-85 covers meals, activities, materials, and housing*. Register by May 6th to avoid late fees. Schedule below (subject to change):
- Friday, May 26 – Gather at Rich Wasch’s house (address will be provided to attendees) for dinner, games, and introductions.
- Saturday, May 27 – Workshops on Intentional Share Activity, Movement and Dialogue, and Social Justice Through Relationships. Service Project 1-5pm TBA. Night out in Asheville.
- Sunday, May 28 – Platform talk & BBQ lunch at Ethical Humanist Society of Asheville and FES Business meeting.
- Monday, May 29 (optional) – Socializing and goodbyes.
To learn more and register, please visit:
FES members are:
- 18-35 years old,
- Dedicated to ethical humanist values and social justice, and
- Supportive of FES and Ethical Culture with 3+ hours of service annually.
FES members will:
- Meet, connect, and network with other young adults working to create a humane and sustainable world, forming a safe and supportive community in person and online
- Share, learn, and collaborate in our active Facebook and Google Group for members
- Receive discounted rates to attend FES and AEU events
- Gain a voice (and possible formal roles) in FES, AEU, and IHEYO
If you are interested in joining FES and you fit the above requirements, please fill out our FES Membership Form.
If you know others who might be interested in FES (i.e. family, friends, Society visitors), please share FES with them.
If you want to support FES, you can click here to donate to FES.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emily Newman, Doug Miller, Christian Hayden, Favio Apollon, Thomas Allen